About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 10 October 2014

A birthday celebration TTS...

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give..." - Winston Churchill 

(A delicious birthday cheesecake)

The date for our 4-Nation ride is coming too soon and everyone was excited.

This will be the last and final meeting at Bidara House to discuss on logistics for the ride. We are also planning to have a family gathering at Sri Menanti Resort nearer to the date. Ten bikes, inclusive of four couples will be participating and routing was agreed on and finalised.

Tonight we celebrated Rose's birthday. The menu for dinner was simple, kuew teow and mee goreng from the stall.

(A simple birthday celebration)
(The gang in serious discussion)

No comments:

Post a Comment