About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 23 January 2015

Brunch with the grandmamas...

"Peace, my heart, let the time for the parting be sweet. Let it not be a death but completeness. Let love melt into memory and pain into songs..."

(Bee and her grand-daughter)

Bee's hubby, Abang Yusuf passed away in Kota Bharu more than three months ago. When we heard that Bee is coming back to KL after her eddah the ladies decided to pay her a visit.

I could feel her lost and the sadness is still there in her eyes. I did not try to tell her that one day she will forget. I know as well as her that she will not. But, at least, in time she will not remember as fiercely as she does now.

And I pray that that time may be soon enough.

(More than 40  years of comradeship)

May you rest in peace Abang Yusuf. Al-fatihah...

No comments:

Post a Comment