About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 27 June 2015

Cookies for the Eid...

"Surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you..."

(Crispy butter cookies)

There is so much to be in a good mood about and grateful for.

On Sunday, Yb Ubai had a meeting in KL and brought the cookies I ordered from her Co-op. That same evening, hubby and I agreed to have iftar with Yb Ubai and her three children before she boarded the bus back to Kota Bharu. As it was convenient for her and her children, we decided to have iftar at our favorite Secret Recipe Restaurant in KL Sentral. Sara and Alia drove separately and joined us later for dinner.

Although all of us are busy, we've reached a point in life where we should enjoy a little time off...

(Yb Ubai with her three children)
(Alia is hiding under the table)

No comments:

Post a Comment