About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 11 July 2015

Seeking for a miracle on Laylat-ad-qadar...

“When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure..."

(Final day with my beloved Abah)

Inna-lillahi-wa-inna-ilayhi-rajioon

It was 11.45 pm on the 25th of Ramadhan.

My dear Abah died peacefully in his sleep in Hospital Besar Melaka at the age of 88. He was hospitalized for three days after complaining of short of breath. My Abah will be dearly missed. May Allah has mercy on him and placed him in Jannah al-Firdaus.

Al-fatihah.

Mohd Top Abd Ghani
(27 Aug 1927 - 11 July 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment