About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 19 November 2015

Vietnam: Fly and Ride Trip....

"The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles..."


This coming Friday, eight of us will be flying to Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam and will be going for a tour of North Vietnam's highlands on our rented motorbikes. My overseas travel blog will be updated on the go if there's wi-fi on the mountains.... ha ha...

Date: 20 - 27 November, 2015
Route: Hanoi- Bac Ha - Sa Pa - Mu Cang Chai -Tu Le - Hanoi

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment