About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 3 April 2016

BFF Reunion...

"Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time..."

(Big 5 - Best Friends Forever)

The Heart Of Friendship 

The bond of friendship is everlasting
True friends never say good-bye
There is pure truth between us
That will never die

The miles between will be rough
So carry the memories with you
Because the power of friendship
Will always carry you through

Remember, never forget
To follow what's in your heart
Because true friends
Will never be apart
(Sandra L. Pierce)

(Kid, Anie, Ubai, Nong and Bee)
(45 years of friendship)
(BFF - Big 5 and friends)

Pictures courtesy of Big 5 and friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment