About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 August 2016

The Blackfoot in the workshop...

"Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself the most comfortable words of all: This too shall pass..." - Ann Landers 

(Overheated and refused to start)

On Tuesday after Zohor, we started our journey to Melaka for my nurse duty.

We stopped for lunch at Elmina R&R on the Guthrie Corridor Expressway. When we wanted to continue our journey, the blackfoot refused to start and showed the signs of overheating. We called GCE Ronda for assistance. When they arrived 15 minutes later, we drove the Blackfoot towards home but it stalled again at Lagong Tol Plaza. We decided to leave the 4x4 near the rest area and took a taxi home and drove to Melaka with our other car.

We safely reached Melaka a little late than usual...

(Patiently waiting for the taxi at Lagong Tol Plaza) 
(The Blackfoot is being towed to the workshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment