About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 9 September 2016

Thailand: Umphang Death Highway...

"An adventurous life does not necessarily mean climbing mountains, swimming with the sharks or jumping off the cliffs..." 

(A rest area half way to Umphang)

Date: 1 – 9 September 2016
Route: KL – Surat Thani – Kanchanaburi – Mae Sot – Umphang – Tak – Samut Prakan – Chumphon – Hatyai – KL
Total Distance: 4,760 km

(Staying in a resort in Umpang
(Signage of the long and winding road)
(Not for the weak heart)
(Route 1090 with 1,219 curves)
(An achievement of sort)

My travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. just wanna say hi..lama sungguh saya x jenguk blog world...i hope u still remember me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Simah...

    Of course kak mun masih ingat Simah and your two beautiful kids...

    Once in a while I still blog.

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete