About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 15 January 2017

Thailand - Above the clouds in Betong...

"When your head's in the cloud, keep your feet on the ground..."

(A new view point at Aiyoe Weng)

There's a place where the sun breaks through
And the wind bites cold and hard
Stings my ears and tears my eyes
When the day starts to shout out loud

Stand tall and glide
When you're all alone in the crowd
Don't fall don't hide
When you walk above the clouds

(Cyndi Lauper)

(2,038 m above sea level)
(The map to the view point)

Betong 4x4 trip
Route: KL - Betong - KL
Date: 14 -17 January 2017 
Distance: 1,000 km

Our Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment