About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Holiday Momento - Magnets from all over the world

"We do not remember days, we remember moments." - Cesare Pavese 

(Magnet boards in my study)

Souvenir Magnets from Around the Globe

Over the past 40 years, we have traveled the seven continents and the seven seas...

During our travel very often we'll buy small mementos from the foreign land. Our favorite buy is fridge magnets as they are light and easy to pack. Souvenir fridge magnets are a particularly good way to remind us of our travels. I used to decorate the fridges in our Putramas Apartment and Bidara House with these small, colorful depictions of famous landmarks, map of countries, flags and other things to reminisce the excitement and fun of visiting foreign destinations.

And they served to be the start of many intriguing conversations too...

(Some of the fridge magnets collections)
(Momento from all over the world)

My Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment