About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 16 February 2017

Pahang - Indulgence in the clouds...

“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed...” - Mahatma Gandhi

(Tenderloin steak and lamb ribs)

Today we drove the blackfoot for a spin up Genting Highlands.

After spending a couple of days recuperating in the workshop, it was time to test the pickup's power. While we were up on the mountains, we had a late western lunch at Awana Genting. We will be test-driving the blackfoot again over the weekend down south.

And, an opportunity to visit our two grandkids in JB too!

(Very rich cheese cake for dessert)

No comments:

Post a Comment