About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 6 February 2017

My beloved siblings...

"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved..." - George Sand

(With my elder brothers and younger sisters)

It is very rare that my siblings of six get together for whatever reasons.

Since we were young, two of us, the eldest boy and I, the eldest girl were separated from the rest of my siblings when we went to boarding schools away from home. Later we further our studies, started working and got married. Our relationship was limited to seeing each other during holidays and festivities.

Taking turns caring for our ailing parents for the past five years had put us in more frequent and intense contact with each other.

After our parents passing, we met to discuss the division of whatever properties left to us by our parents. It was by mutual consent that the properties are to be divided in accordance to Faraid.

At times like this, I miss my beloved parents so very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment