About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Crochet Cushions Collections...

"Happiness is not the absence of problems. It's the ability to deal with them..."


I have started my crocheting again!

And within a month, to while away my free time, I had completed four cushions for my living room with the help of u-tube tutorials and free patterns from the web. Friends asked whether crocheting is therapeutic? Heck yes. I’ve found that it’s really good for the brain to work on something where you have to count stitches and focus.

It’s a proven scientific fact, just like we know chocolates are good for us. It is claimed that crocheting and knitting could cure everything from arthritis to weight problems. But I can’t speak for others.

It can certainly improve one’s mental health. I know it helps improve mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment