About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 6 May 2017

UK Trip - Shakespeare and the Beatles...

"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine..." - Morris West

(The routing covering England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland)

UK Trip
Date: 6 - 26 May 2017
Route: London - Leeds - Edinburgh - Inverness - Glasgow - Liverpool - Holyhead - Dublin - Cardiff - Cirencester - Bath - Oxford - London

We will spend a few days in Paris too, InsyaAllah... 

(My new fingerless gloves for the chilly weather)

Good Day Sunshine

Good day sunshine, good day sunshine, good day sunshine

I need to laugh and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day

We take a walk, the sun is shining down
Burns my feet as they touch the ground

Then we'd lie beneath the shady tree
I love her and she's loving me
She feels good, she knows she's looking fine
I'm so proud to know that she is mine.

Good day sunshine
Good day...

(The Beatles)

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment