About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 7 September 2017

Knowledge Sharing...

"Talent is god given, be humble. Fame is man-given, be grateful. Conceit is self-given, be careful..."

(Discussing their next trip at Bidara House)

It was raining non-stop the whole afternoon...

Instead of having a teh tarik session at the warung, the gang decided to tapau kuew teow goreng and had dinner at Bidara house instead. During dinner, we shared important coordinates and our experience of overland crossings through the many Thailand/Cambodia border points. 

Next week the Melaka Bikers is planning for a trip to Cambodia through Hadlek/Kong Kong border point. Safe ride to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment