About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 12 October 2017

South America - Exploring the Wonders of the World...

“Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand...” - Neil Armstrong.



South America - Exploring the Wonders of the World
Argentina - Peru - Brazil
(16 -30 October 2017)

Hubby and I are going for a trip to South America.

We will be travelling to Argentina, Peru and Brazil and plan to visit two of the Seven Wonders of the World, The Machu Pichu in Peru and Christ the Redeemer in Brazil. We will also visit one of the Natural Wonders of the World, the Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfalls in the World, bordering Brazil and Argentina.

Towns visited in our itinerary:

Beunos Aires, Argentina - Paris of the South
Lima, Peru - City of the Kings
Pisac, Peru - Hilltop Incan Citadel
Machu Pichu, Peru - The ancient city on the mountain
Sacred Valley, Peru - Sacred valley of the Inca
Chinchero, Peru - Birthplace of the rainbow
Cuzco, Peru - The Capital of Inca Empire
Foz de Iguazu, Brazil/Argentina - The largest waterfalls in the World
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - The River of January

I will be updating my travel blog munmus.blogspot.com when we come back from the trip.

Next trip: Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment