About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 1 December 2016

Momento from Italy (2008)

"A person without the knowledge of his past, origin and culture is like a tree with no roots..."

(Leaning mugs of Pisa)

Leaning Tower of Pisa

The Leaning Tower of Pisa or simply the Tower of Pisa is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt.

In March 2008 we went for a backpacking tour of Italy and took the night train from Rome to Genoa. On the way back to Rome we hopped off to Pisa to visit the Leaning Tower.

I was in Italy in January 2003, May 2004 and March 2008.

My Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blospot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment