About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Our 36th Anniversary...

"We don't stop dreaming and exploring because we grow old. We grow old because we stop dreaming and exploring..."

(Watching the sunset at Pak Bara)

 Just You and Me 

In the memories we’ve created
There’s a magic in the past
I wouldn’t take a second glance
To the stories we left behind… 

The hard times made us stronger
The sweeter times made us lovers
We will still climb mountains
or swim any sea, just you and me… 

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tok Ngah,

    No relationship is all sunshine... but alhamdulillah, so far we survive the storm together...

    ReplyDelete