About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Exploring Pakistan....

"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself..."

(Flying off again...)

Last month, when I announced that hubby and I are going for a tour of Pakistan many friends and family asked this question: Is Pakistan a safe place to visit?

Given near-daily reports of sectarian bombings, targeted killings and Taliban insurgency in Pakistan, it was a legitimate question. The perception of Pakistan as a violent place hopefully, is an over-dramatized portrayal, nothing more.

We will be exploring the southern Ancient Silk Route. I will update my travel blog and share my two weeks experience exploring Pakistan, insya-Allah...

Date: 9 - 21 September 2015
Route: Lahore - Islamabad - Besham - Gilgit - Karimabad - Sost - Khunjerab Pass - Karimabad - Lahore - Karachi 

My Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment