About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 9 June 2004

Sadness within the darkness...

"Relationships are like bubbles - they're fragile..."


I wish you were here...

It was 4:46 a.m. in Makkah when hubby sms.

"Assalamualaikum yang. How r u yang. I ada kat depan kaabah yang. Baru solat subuh. I dah doa utk kita sekeluarga. I doa kita jadi org yg soleh solehah yang. Pagini nak buat umrah kat Hudaibiah. Gi pas b’fast nanti. I sayang u so v much tau yang. Miss u. Nanti pas umrah I sms lagi ya yang. Kiss! Kiss!"

There are times the sea is sullen rage,
And all the wind can carry is despair.
The morning barely brightens the dark air,
And life is what no comfort can assuage.

There is pain too pure for any sage,
When breath is what precisely is not fair,
And hope seems hopelessly beyond repair,
Unlikely to recover much with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment