About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 1 March 2008

Backpacking Adventure...

 “I like my relationships like I like my eggs. Over easy...” - Jarod Kintz

Ready to go!

Hopefully we are not carrying unnecessary things.
Even a straw weighs heavy on a long journey....

KL - Rome - Pisa - Genoa - Palermo - Tunis - Athens - Rome - KL
My Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. have a fun safe journey, KakNong!
    Salam dan doa,
    yr silent reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. safe journey akak!

    cant wait to see the photos u will snap :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam friend:) safe journey...sighsssss... how i envy u:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Kak Nong,

    Wow, mengembara! Pasti menarik. Moga dalam perlindunganNya sepanjang kembara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear All,

    Alhamdulillah... It was really fun to drop everything and just go!

    I wish that i do not have to come back and work, work, work...

    ReplyDelete