About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 14 April 2008

Hearts of Athens....

"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive..." - Elbert Hubbard


Two hearts are beating, strong and true
The sound grows louder, waiting is through
Two hearts are beating, within one another
Searching is over, they have found that lover

Two hearts are beating, they grow and grow
Together forever, never wanting to go
Two hearts are beating, as the sun goes down
A love true, a love strong, both are bound


My Overseas Travel: munmus.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. nice... nape tak bwk balik heart tu satu? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a journey...best nye kak nong..great architecture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella,
    Hearts to ada kat all over Athens town. Colorful and beutiful...

    End of May, mak & abah nak gi Jogja pulak. Nak melawat Borobodur. Yeay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue,
    Those places I visited are full of history and attractions. The heritage of the classical era is still evident in the forms of monuments and buildings with different architectural styles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos...

    akak...nak pi ronda lagi ka? alahai..ur kids kena buat grandkids ni so that they can tie the grandparents sikit kat mesia... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simah,
    Tu la budak2 ni...

    Tapi kalau ada grand children pun grand pa and ma masih nak travel jugak. he he...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ella.. ur mom in lw ni hopeless case *wink*...

    selamat menyambut hari ibu akak! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mums out there....

    ReplyDelete