About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 18 October 2009

Our Beijing Trip...

"Men tire themselves in pursuit of rest..." - Laurence Sterne


Hubby will be accompanying me for a business trip to Beijing and later we will be spending a few days exploring the Capital City....

Will be updating my travel blog when I come back!

My Travel Reflections: Beijing-2009

11 comments:

  1. Selamat Pergi dan Kembali
    -Linda-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Nong...have a nice trip...and enjoy your days in Beijing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Nong,
    Safe trip and enjoy Beijing.This time round grandma bolehlah bawa balik toys dari Beijing tu utk cucu ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Semoga dalam perlindunganNya jua.

    Salam Kak Nong :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear all,

    I am back from my beijing trip and have updated by travel blog.

    Don't have the opportunity to but Beijing tonic though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome hone Kak Nong..must be a great trip..shopping sakan tak?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue,
    It was a great holiday, packed with activities...

    Not much shopping but more site seeing.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. a'kum.. wow.. u've travelled a lot.. seriously.. hahaha.. travelling is my passion too.. come n visit my blogs (Aku Sebutir Pasir & Jhazkitaro's Travelogue) :) salam perkenalan dari bumi Dublin, Ireland..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitaro,
    I was a fan of your blog long time ago until you stopped writing... Was it because of your study or something...

    I will visit your blog again for some of the places you've been, i have not tread yet...

    ReplyDelete