About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Algeria: Our next destination...

"In life, it's not where you go. It's who you travel with..." - Charles Schulz


My Algerian Story

Algeria is a North African country with a Mediterranean coastline and a Saharan desert interior. Many empires have left legacies here, such as the ancient Roman ruins in seaside Tipaza. In the capital, Algiers, Ottoman landmarks like circa-1612 Ketchaoua Mosque line the hillside Casbah quarter, with its narrow alleys and stairways. The city’s Neo-Byzantine basilica Notre Dame d’Afrique dates to French colonial rule. - Google

Date: 5 -15 October 2016
Route: KL - Doha - Algiers - Tipaza - Oran - Djemila - Constantine - Timgard - Biskra - El-Oued - Ghardaia - Algiers - Doha - KL

(Djemila archaeological site)

My travel blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment