About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 1 May 2017

Penang - DAHP Charity Program...

"He who has never denied himself for the sake of giving, has but glanced at the joys of charity..."

(The DAHP gang)

Alhamdulillah... mission accomplished.

The first half of this year, the DAHP gang managed to organise a simple charity program in Penang. With the fund collected we bought provisions and sent them to those we had identified as the needy and poor in the area of Bertam and Tasek Gelugor. They were also given cash, to prepare for the upcoming month of Ramadhan.

It is one of the best feelings, to know that our small donations will make a difference to them.

(At Masjid Fahim Bertam)
(The two vespas that successfully reached the holy lands)
(Pantai Bersih, Butterworth)

No comments:

Post a Comment