About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 4 June 2017

Thailand: Kembara Ramadhan Satun...

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Wishing is not enough, we must do..." - Johann Von Goethe

(Three motorbikes and a car)

Date: 2 - 4 June 2017
Route: KL- Satun- Pak Bara - Satun - KL
Total distance: 1,170 km

Six bikers gang joined together for this Kembara Ramadhan to deliver donations and took the opportunity to break fast and performed Terawih prayers with the jemaah at a few mosques in Satun. We also visited a mosque in Pak Bara, Thailand. 

(Mus, Mun, Siti, Fauzilan, Mat Put and Hayami, not in the pic)

Travel Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment