About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 5 July 2020

Gastronomic Indulgence...

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well..."

(Lamb chop for dinner)

I am running out of idea to cook.

At times, figuring out today's meals can be one of the biggest challenges of the day. And suddenly I have a strong craving for juicy barbequed steaks. Normally we will dine either at Victoria Station or Tony Romas. But with the on-going stay home stay safe campaign, we make do with the Lamb Chop dish at Restoran De Maju, one of the mamak restaurants near our house.

 And the food isn't that bad after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment