About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 12 August 2023

I lost a dear friend today...

"Friendships formed in life are broken in death. The love we shared remains unbreakable..."

(Adilah Hassan 1955 - 2023)

You passed too soon, my dear friend but you will always remain in my prayers and thoughts.

Death is Nothing at all

Everything remains exactly as it was.
I am I, and you are you,
and the old life we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged.
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.
Call me by the old familiar name.”

- Henry Scott-Holland -

(The last ride for dear AD)
(With Bee and Hamidah at Surau Al-Aulia)
(Tanah Perkuburan Bandar Ainsdale)

1 comment:

  1. I feel so sorry! As your granddaugther, I do really understand your friendship among you and your close friend.

    ReplyDelete