About Me

I am married to my loving husband for more than 45 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 10 November 2023

Koh Lanta - Tranquil Simplicity...

 "There's no 'right time' in life. There's just time and you get to choose what to do with it..." - unknown

(Simply relaxing, cool drinks by the beach)

Koh Lanta Trip
6 - 10 November 2023

This is our third trip to Koh Lanta. This time we were on a 5-day road trip driving our Toyota Hilux 4-wheel pick up .

Our first was a riding trip in 2012 with the KKB bikers gang. We were riding our Vulcan 600 then and the only couple riding the cruiser. It took us a while to adjust to the group’s riding style as they were mostly riding the adventure motorbikes. We were doing fine except the bit struggle in the initial especially when riding on rough terrain.

Our second trip to Koh Lanta was a solo riding trip in 2016. We were riding our KTM 1920 which was both exhilarating and joyful.  



My Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment