About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 8 February 2017

A morning of disappointments...

“Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed...” 
- Alexander Pope

(Our ailing blackfoot)

We were at our travel agent office to submit our passports for our Umrah visa.

While we were there we asked about the status of the South America trip and were informed that there were no takers and the trip may need to be cancelled. We have to check our bucket list and need to start looking for another holiday destination.

Half  way home our blackfoot started to experience reduced power. To avoid being stranded in the middle of a traffic jam, we parked our pickup and called the insurance company for a tow-truck service. While waiting, we had fried rice, which was not that tasty, at a nearby stall.

Our pickup is now in the workshop again, waiting for spare parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment