About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 38 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until 11 years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday, 16 February 2017

Indulgence in the clouds...


“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed...” - Mahatma Gandhi

(Tenderloin steak and lamb ribs)

Today we drove the blackfoot for a spin up Genting Highlands.

After spending a couple of days recuperating in the workshop, it was time to test the pickup's power. While we were up on the mountains, we had a late western lunch at Awana Genting. We will be test-driving the blackfoot again over the weekend down south.

And, an opportunity to visit our two grandkids in JB too!

(Very rich cheese cake for dessert)

No comments:

Post a Comment