About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 22 June 2007

Last destination...

"What is terrible is not death but the lives people live or don't live up until their death..."

This morning I was busy clearing e-mails when sara called:

“Mak… Im’s mother passed away this morning. She’s on the way to KB…”
“Innalillah…”


When I was young and innocent, I see life as a simple straight road, with a destination at the end. Now I am older and wiser, I no longer see life that way. As we continue life journey, the road at times becomes narrow, twisting and winding and at cross-roads a series of decisions we either make or fail to make lead us to our next destination. The journey could still be long for some of us. For some, it will just stop here.

(It's the end of the road)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away"

3 comments:

  1. ...
    Al fatihah to the deceased....

    yeah.. the final destination.. seram jugak bila pikirkan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Nong..AL-FATIHAH buat yang pergi & Takziah pada keluarga mereka....

    ...masanya telah pun berlalu...cuma 'masa' kita saja belum lagi tahu...bila...dimana dan bagaimana...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simah & Lady,
    Al-fatihah pada yang telah pergi.

    Kita hanya menunggu masa... lambat laun pasti akan datang jua...

    *****

    Untuk Im,
    Takziah dari auntie dan uncle. Hanya doa dapat disampaikan pada ibu tersayang...

    ReplyDelete