About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 21 June 2007

Johor - Separate destinations…

“More lands to travel to, more places and people to see…”
'

This weekend, Sara, her Abah and I will be flying off to 3 different destinations.

The last few days I was busy preparing for my trip to JB. The branch is having their family day and annual dinner and I am honored to be invited. On Monday, there will be a full day road show on Financial Planning organized by Financial Planning Association of Malaysia in collaboration with our organisation.

Sara is off for a week holiday in Kota Kinabalu with some friends. I heard that they are going to climb Mount Kinabalu with a group of Uni students from Sabah. Looking at the amount of things that she packed for her journey, I think she needs a Sherpa to help her carry her things up the mountain…

Her Abah was busy packing too. Earlier tonight, we bought provisions for his trip to Dhaka. This time around, he will be there for almost 3 weeks and he is bringing with him packs of Nescafe, sambal daging and sambal ikan bilis.

I know that I am going to miss him. To ease the sadness in our hearts, tonight before we sleep, we made plans for our weekend rendezvous in early July…

No comments:

Post a Comment