About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Restless again...

"Sometimes the things you can't change, end up changing you..."

(Ticket from Rome to Genoa...)

Last week when I announced that I will be taking a long leave, I saw a few disappointed worried faces. They have planned a few important meetings and briefings, which they have to proceed without my presence.

Everyone is nervous and anxious. Starting Monday, drafts of memos, reports came filing high in the in-tray. They have till end of week to get them cleared and signed. This whole week, lunch hours and after office will be dedicated for those who need to discuss matters urgently.

This morning when Nik Aminah called to plan a get together to celebrate Senator Ubai’s victory, I told her that I will be away for almost 3 weeks. When asked, I told her that our hearts have become restless and it's time for us to travel again…

On a long journey,
we pray that
we traveled more bravely,
And loved more deeply.

My Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment