About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 3 October 2008

Pahang - Sunset and sunrise...

“A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it..."

We slept late last night after cleaning up the mess in the living room.

Today we decided to drive to Mersing, Johor and drive along the coastal roads of Pahang and Terengganu. We stayed a few nights at the small chalets and admired the sunset and sunrise from the serene beaches.

3 comments:

  1. that is sooo romantic! but then u n ur hubby.. u guys r always soo romantic! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romantik sokmo couple nih. Denki aku. Wish you enduring happiness , insya Allah.Iwan ok doh ko? BTW, I just started SMKB71&SIC73 group on facebook. Hope to see you there. Salam. Love, ubai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simah,
    Hope everything is well over there..

    Ubai,
    Will get the kids to help me get into that facebook. Sara, Iwan and Sara are all well.

    Hope all is ok with u and kids. Bila nak gi Russia ni?

    ReplyDelete