About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Ja's birthday...

"The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living… "

Today is Ja's birthday...

If he is still with us he would be celebrating his 23rd birthday. We would be dining out together on Christmas eve and as usual he would be ordering his favorite dish, fish and chips, what else.



Tonight after solat maghrib we recited the yaasin then later we had family dinner at Plaza Damas. Coincidence, Ja's favorite Audioslave song was playing in the background...

'I miss my baby so much...

4 comments:

  1. Al-Faatihah. Semuga roh Ja di cucuri rahmat dan di tempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CikMilah,

    It's been nearly 3 years but my heart is still heavy with sadness.

    Tq and take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak...anie sedang membaca semula entry2 akak...

    Tapi bila tiba saja entry tentang arwah Ja...anie selalu jadi sedih...walaupun entry ni pendek...tapi ia tetap mengundang air mata...

    Al-Fatihah buat Ja...semoga dia ditempatkan bersama mereka yang baik2

    ReplyDelete
  4. aNIe,

    Hati ibu ini akan sedih jika teringat akan anak kesayangan nye.

    Ada masa2nye masih terasa pelukan and ciuman Ja...

    ReplyDelete