About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 25 December 2008

Indian Christmas...

"All our bags are packed, and we are ready to go..."

(Indian dolls on display)

We will be spending the holidays from Christmas to New Year in the golden triangle - Jaipur, Agra and Delhi and a few days on the boathouse in Srinagar, Khasmir.

Happy New Year!

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Kak Nong,

    enjoy yr trip and share wt us.

    Happy b'day to the late Ja

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak nong,
    salam maal hijrah...

    happy new year 2009

    and have a great time in india, don't forget the elephant ride..namaste nong didi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Maal Hijrah & happy 2009 kak! Best la dpt travel mcm akak ni... akak ni inspirasi saya tau.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam maal hijrah dan selamat melancong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anggerik, Sue, Joana & Zino...

    It's good to be back.

    Happy New Year!

    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete