About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 16 August 2009

Happy Birthday Yang!

"Love may not make the world go round, but it makes the ride worth while..."


We had an early birthday celebration at Victoria Station on Friday with Sara, Iwan and Ella. Hubby had his lobster and I had my chili spare ribs. The kids ordered their favorite dishes too. Back in the apartment we enjoyed a few slices of the delicious carrot walnut cake while watching a movie on HBO.

'My Love for You
'
My love for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all our flaws.
It endures and doesn’t judge,
Never holds a lasting grudge.
'
My love for you, lives by the truth,
Always keeps me, in my youth.
When it sees, our trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers any slope.
'
By Martin Dejnicki

6 comments:

  1. amboi kak nong.....

    cair abang Mus niiiii!!!!

    happy birthday to you yang ke ??
    umor tak penting kan kak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nong, kau lama tak masuk facebook ke? Birthday aku sama hari degnan birthday Mus, kau tak ingat ke?

    sedeyyy...


    Jah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ezza,
    cair takpe jangan beku pulak... Dah tua pun kami ni, abg mus dah pencen, kak nong tunggu masa jer...

    *****
    Jah,
    Aku lama tak masuk facebook, busy sangat sekarang ni. Happy belated birthday, sorry aku tak ingat. In fact another close friend has same birthdate too...

    Babee,
    if you are reading this, i wish you all the best! Envy sungguh tengok your reunion with See, Anie and YB... I wish I was there with you all....

    ReplyDelete
  4. MG seronok tenguk k nong dan hubby ni.Romantik hingga ke autumn(no hurt feeling ya sis..,gurau je)
    MG nak tau jua apa rahsianya..klu kena bawa pulut kuning n ayam golek ke utk belajar pun tak pe, its worth it...
    Happy birthday to ur Yang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say my Happy Birthday to Mus. Bilo nok pass thru Kajang eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madam,
    Romantik tu jangan sampai ke autumn je… hopefully we’ll be more loving hingga ke winter and will take care of each other hingga ke akhir hayat… he he…

    Happiness requires consecration, a dedication that binds two hearts together… cewah…..

    *****
    Tok Ngah,
    Sure , will pass your birthday wishes to him. Dah seminggu dia belum habis2 makan kek b’day tu…

    Every time we pass Kajang dah malam sangat lah tok ngah… nanti kacau org nak rehat pulak…

    ReplyDelete