About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 13 November 2009

My 54th Birthday...

"The world is like a mirror; frown at it, and it frowns at you. Smile, and it smiles, too..." - Herbert Samuel

(Birthday girl - smiling with happiness)

My 54th birthday was celebrated in the office with my colleagues with abundance of food and lots of laughter. I felt a tinge of sadness too, as this will be the last birthday celebrated with office mates. By next year’s birthday I will already be retired, and alone on my own…

(A delicious cake - TQ Boss)
(A bouquet of roses for the angel)

Later, the whole family, my besan inclusive, celebrated my birthday, together with Ella's birthday at Victoria Station, PJ.

4 comments:

  1. Tok ngah,
    Promise me. Next year when i celebrate my 55th birthday, you'll rope in all the SMKB gang and we'll plan a big makan-makan ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ucapan lewat ...

    Selamat Hari Lahir Kak Nong. Mudah-mudahan sentiasa dalam damai, tenang, dan senang.

    Salam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. B Rampai,
    tq. It's never too late. And i am celebrating my 54th birthday everyday now before i reach my 55th bday!... he he...

    Life is too short...

    ReplyDelete