About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 20 November 2009

SMKB/SIC gathering @ KGNS...

Blessed
By: Rachael Lampa

All along the road less traveled,
I have crawled and I have run.
I have wandered through the winds and rains,
Until I found the sun.

But watching eyes, asked me why,
I walk this narrow way,
There may never be a reason,
For the hope I have today....

Old boys and old girls of SMKB 1971/SIC 1973 gathered together at KGNS. Some are already grandpas and grandmas and we had fun meeting old friends and reminisce old bitter sweet memories. Some came all the way from Kota Bharu, one came from Singapore and one flew from the USA just for this occasion.


(L-R: Nik Azlan, Cikgu Zain, Harun, Shukri, Adilah, Jeff, Nasir, Abdul, Nik Arif, Doc Iskandar, Nik Zainal, Doc Helmi, Tan BB, TOM)
(Seated: Nong, Datin Mahiran, Nik Aminah, Nasidah, Halawah, Noriah)'

5 comments:

  1. Does not look a complete shot. What's missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete dah tu... mungkin nasir tersorok kat belakang....

    ReplyDelete
  3. But one was in Cherating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Lupa pulak orang yg di Cherating tu... Miss u lots @ KGNS as well as @ Secret Recipe.

    Pls see photo of the smiling grandpapas in fb dedicated to the grandmamas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya, see the photo dedicated to THE grandmama.

    ReplyDelete