About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 18 December 2009

Samar & Qand...

“There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open...”


'Forbidden Love
'
The angst of love most would forbid
mute sufferings, searing deep
the daily grind we face we weep
honest to the heart weary to the feet

Questions keep coming, will they not stop
millions of answers none will drop
each for the moment each for what's not
reasons come by to choose and to sort

It's not the answers we seek we know
nor the solutions that will be there tomorrow
it's being true to the heart that seeps us out
for the one we love, what it's all about

(Nick Jagger)

My Overseas Travel: munmus.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Salam Ma'al Hijrah 1431 Kak Nong. Moga yang baik-baik saja dari-Nya buat Kak Nong sekeluarga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zino.
    Salam maal hijrah. Tak gi bercuti ke?

    *****
    B Rampai,
    Semoga tahun baru akan memberi lebih hidayah kepada kita semua...

    ReplyDelete