About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 31 December 2009

The story is over...

“A book is a gift you can open again and again…” - Garrison Keillor

(Let us grow old together)

Years turn the pages; the book remains.
No one can see the life it contains.

The story is over; it sits on a shelf
Outside of time, complete in itself.

Ah! Could we know! But never we will.
Now it is sealed, silent and still.

© by Nick Gordon

6 comments:

  1. Anon,
    The story will continue...

    Consciously or not, we are collecting stories every day of our lives. If you change your stories, you will surely change your life...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sis..

    i like your writing.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris,

    Thanks sis.

    Will try to continue writing but i guess time is not on my side. Too much to do, too little time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kak nong,
    Long time havent be here. Hope you are good. Happy new year, may this year brings much happiness. Keep writing though.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasha,
    Hai, apa khabar? lama tak dengar berita. Blog pun dah takde, kenape ye?

    Kalau pass by BNM, call ye. Boleh kita lunch sama...

    ReplyDelete