About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 7 April 2011

Visiting the three holy mosques...

"Tidak dituntut melakukan pengembaraan melainkan kepada tiga buah masjid iaitu Masjid Al-Haram, Masjid Nabawi dan Masjid Al-Aqsa"
Hadis Nabi

I have been following closely the news of the political unrest in the Arab countries and the situations there are currently unfavorable. Regardless, this coming Monday, hubby and I, together with Sara and Fitri are going for our umrah trip via Amman, Jerusalem and Damascus. And insyaAllah, we'll be visiting Mesjid Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock in Baitulmuqaddis.

(1992 - Our first visit to the holy land)
I am hoping for the best and planning for the worst. That's so typical of me. It isn't that I am a negative person, but I am always on guard against bad omen. But then, why not hope for the best and plan for the best for a change?

(2008 - Our latest umrah trip)

Without being overcautiously worried. I am going to be a little more excited about this Umrah trip, and leave it at that...

Pray for our safe journey...

My Overseas Travel: munmus.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. semuga selamat pergi dan selamat kembali di samping dapat mengerjakan ibadat dengan sempurna di sana.. inshaallah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The initiary sounds interesting. We are going in June via Istanbul but there is still time to change route. Mind sharing yr favourite travel agent?

    Apa pun, moga ibadah anda nditerima Allah swa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Kak Nong,

    Selamat pergi n kembali.
    Kami pun ada rancangan nk p tahun ni,tapi tu lah bila cuti tak sama,kids nk exam...tak tahu menjadi ke tidak.Anak2 dh hampir frust.Akak doakan di sana supaya saya sekeluarga dpt juga pergi pd tahun ni ya...
    TQ, semuga segala urusan di sana berjalan lancar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zino,
    Thanks. Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan kami.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tok Ngah,
    This time we are going with POTO Travels. The Umrah and Ziarah through Amman, Baitul-Muqaddis and Damascus is organised only once a year...

    Pray for our safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madam,
    Yes, it's quite difficult to get everyone to take leave at the same time. We are lucky dah retired. Only the kids need to take leave from work. ext time we plan to perform the umrah with all of the kids and grandchildren too.

    I'll pray that your niat to perform the umrah becaome a reality this year, insya-Allah...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care nong.. Till when will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tes,
    I'll be back home by 25/4 insya-Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam Kak Mun,

    Selamat Pergi dan Kembali. Semoga segala urusan dipermudahkan oleh Nya. Doakan linda supaya dimurahkan rezeki dan dapat menjejakkan kaki ke sana. Take Care.

    -linda-

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so blessed nong to have been there many times...

    ReplyDelete