About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 26 April 2011

10th Umrah and ziarah trip to the holy lands...

"It is good to have an end to journey towards but it is the journey that matters in the end..."

We are back from our Umrah trip and ziarah of Baitul-Muqaddis, Damascus and Amman. And we had the opportunity to visit the three holy mosques, Alhamdulillah...

(Masjidil-Haram in Makkah)
(Masjid Nabawi in Madinah)
(Masjid Al-Aqsa in Palestine)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, many words in your post I don't recognize, such as Alhamdulillah, etc. I have to look up these words in a dictionary.Fortunately, I majored in English when in college, thus I can understand another world of yours.

    God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liuyi,
    Welcome to my blog.

    It is a simple jornal of my life, thoughts and feelings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam akak,
    saya amat tertarik dgn trip akak ke 3 buah masjid terkemuka itu dan kalu tdk keberatan.. sy ingin mengetahui nama agensi pelancongan yg menawarkan pakej tersebut.
    terima kasih krn berkongsi pengalaman menarik ini.
    email me : karmilasy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karmila,
    W'salam. Untuk trip ini Kak Nong pergi dengan POTO Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd. (www.pototravel.com.my)

    POTO hanya buat trip ini setahun sekali sahaja dan dalam kumpulan kecil, ie. kurang dari 40 orang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are impressive and may GOD accept your umrah for next time you and your family have to get cheap umrah packages in my point of view it is best for family umrah tour it provide safety and comfort during stay.

    ReplyDelete