About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Disturbing dream...

"A man is not old until regrets take the place of his dreams..."


Last night I dreamt of my emak...

In the dream she was well, energetic and surprisingly mobile. And we chatted for hours about nothing in particular. When I woke up this morning I was feeling overly depressed for I know my dream was too good to be true.

I have not seen my emak for more than a week. My restless spirit may have taken over me, triggering that dream, and leaving me with a fear that something bad is going to happen.

And today I am here in Melaka with my emak and will be staying with her for a while...

2 comments:

  1. Nong, sabar Nong....memang mimpi tu boleh menghantui kita....aku faham perasaan mu.....ibu yang tercinta dalam keadaan sebagaimana.....doa-lah banyak-banyak Nong....hanya Allah saja yg boleh appease everything....my love to you and your beloved mom and abah....

    luv u,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee,
    For the past months I've been spending at least 4 days/wk with her. Now that her condition is stable, I still visit her weekly and spend a day or two with her.

    I am still on-call and try my best to avoid exhaustion. I am doing the best I can, and pray that she's comfortable...

    We are in the same boat Bee. So you take care too, ok...

    ReplyDelete