About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 17 March 2012

Travelling again...

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving..." - Lao Tzu


Yesterday we braved the bumper to bumper traffic and went to Pertama Kompleks to repair my travelling shoes and blue jeans and later joined thousands of travel enthusiasts to visit the KL MATTA Fair 2012 at PWTC.

After we thronged through the 3 exhibition halls, checked out the various packages offered by travel agencies, and hurt our tired feet, we went home empty handed. None of the packages offered met the expectation of our future travel destinations.

Regardless, this coming April we will still be travelling to some unchartered regions around the Adriatic Ocean for our Spring holiday…

My Overseas Travel: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment