About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 13 May 2013

Another court case...

"Never tell your problems to anyone... 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them..." - Lou Holtz


I was again subpoenaed...

The last time I attended court for the same case was in May 2011. After the case was mentioned, it was postponed for quite a long time. I have almost forgotten about the case. Early last week when I received a call from my former work place requesting for a meeting, I know that I will be called to court again anytime soon.

I need to start looking for my black briefcase and study my notes...

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, welcome to my life reflections...

    ReplyDelete