About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 16 June 2013

Melaka Kitchen Asam Pedas...

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” - L.M. Montgomery

Last night the bikers' gang had a TTS at Melaka Kitchen in Bangi.

As this was our first time there, we ordered asam pedas dishes. Asam pedas ikan merah for him and asam pedas daging tetel for me. And I slurped half a bowl of the hot tasty gravy, resulting in me having an upset stomach in the middle of the night.

Nevertheless, for those who crave asam pedas dishes, I still recommend them to come to this restaurant.

(Asam pedas daging tetel)
(Plain rice with salted egg)

No comments:

Post a Comment