About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 20 August 2013

My state of mind...

"Most people focus on problems rather than solutions, so they just get more of what they don't want!..."

(A reminder to take a rest)

My mind was elsewhere that afternoon...

But I was consciously driving within speed limits. I cant recall how long it took me to reach my destination but I realised that half of the journey was spent on the phone, talking to a dear old friend who unfortunately didn't know head or tail about my predicaments. This friend of mine is a good listener, letting me let off the destructive voices in my head, which if I keep it to myself may very often lead to the unpleasant emotional and deranged mental state of mind. I hate it when I am feeling like this. My negative thoughts stop me from letting go and has caused me so much emotional pain.

What other people think of me is none of my business, it's theirs! I cannot manage someone else's thoughts; but I must remember, I can manage my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment