About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 12 July 2014

Singapore: Kembara Ramadhan...

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up..." -  Thomas A. Edison

(Kembara Ramadhan to Singapore)

Three motorbikes decided to ride to Singapore in the month of Ramadhan to experience the breaking of fast and solat terawih berjemaah at Masjid Sultan. We stayed a night at Aliwal Park Hotel, a short walking distance from the mosque.

Route: (KL – JB - Woodland – Singapore – Tuas – Melaka – KL)
Distance: 700 km
Bikers gang: Shawal, Rozlan and Mus/Mun

My Oversea Travelogue: Singapore Ramadhan Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment